segunda-feira, 25 de julho de 2016

I'm staring at a empty bottle of vodka, while the alcohol fill the gaps in my heart and sinks me to the unconsciousnes.

Reminding me of everything...

Oh, I wish I could forget eveeeeeeerything just for one fucking night!

Um comentário:

  1. But Why?
    Why forget everything that made you, well, into you?
    Sure, all of us passed through a lot of problems, some solved, others not. But the problems, they shaped us. More than the solutions, the problems were responsable for change us, change our minds, our life styles, our choices.
    If I hadn't a problem with english in middle school, probably I never have done particular english classes and, today, I would probably be writing worse than I am. rsrsrs

    The same with other aspects. If I never have broken with my girlfriend, probably I would never have given the value that she deserves. We should be thankful for our problems. Without them we never get here. And let's tell the truth, a lot of people have worse problems than us.

    And for the last, a bottle of vodka will never be the answer.

    The same old, and forgotten, friend.

    ResponderExcluir